Lucky me! I have gotten to spend some quality time with three very special friends in the last couple months - all Dorian friends from Hope!
celebrating Vicki's 50th in early June
dinner with Allyson mid July
Most recently, we had dinner with Kara and her family. We realized we hadn't seen each other in 8 years! Her youngest bonded with Ryan over shared love of Legos. Kara told them it was my birthday (which it was not), and I got a free dessert. So, we celebrated one month early. Celebrate all month, I guess.
Artie: before groomer, very fluffed
Artie: after groomer, business pup
Ryan and Layla at her booth at the art fair downtown. She sold a lot of her work!
Beach day - like in olden times
Ryan & Evan playing catch out in the water.
relaxing, reading in the sun
Summer inevitably winding down....
No comments:
Post a Comment